24 August 2013

Making memories....





















 

What a fantastic two weeks we have had.  It was like a holiday from my childhood, each day spent on an uncrowded beaches, eating picnic lunches, with little or no mobile/internet connection.  I spent many hours day dreaming, making plans, stitching and crocheting, watching the children swimming and belly boarding.  Together we made sandcastles, went crabbing and ate 99's.  We laughed, talked, drank wine and without a doubt, all three generations enjoyed each others company.  For all of us, it was a holiday full of happy memories, could you possibly ask for anything more?

Goodbye Norfolk, see you next year!

Share:

6 comments

  1. It sounds heavenly :) So glad you all had a wonderful time, catherine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine, it was really lovely and relaxing, just what I needed!! I hope that you are well xo

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photographs Sarah...lovely memories of a special time...It sounds just like me perfect kind of holiday!
    Happy Sunday,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan, it was very relaxing, just what we all needed. I had so much fun learning to crochet too, although I am a little way of your standards. Sarah xo

      Delete
  3. Looks and sounds delightful. Exactly the sort of holiday I would enjoy. I have enjoyed some special time this weekend with my son,D.I.L. and grandsons - priceless. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne, I'm so happy to hear that you're making memories too xo

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it really does make my day! If you have a question, please do ask away and I will do my very best to answer. Sarah xo

Update July 2020: Unfortunately, due to a large increase in spam and inappropriate comments, I have turned on 'Comment Moderation', so your comment will not appear immediately. My apologies for this!

© A Little Happy Place | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig